“Xinfu creates shareholder value and super returns +543% over 5 years”.
We believe that professional service firms should be not about ‘earning fees’ but about creating value.
Increasingly, we are working in value partnerships with our clients where we invest fees in return for a value-creation upside.
We target between a 200-500% increase in shareholder value between the 3 and 5 years that we begin working together.
The keys to accelerated growth within a value partnership with us are:
- Making sure the ambition for the company is big enough
- Absolute clarity around the ‘North Star’ and future value return
- Crystallise how the company will establish business out-performance through clear deliverables and mandates
- Build an intense level of trust, care and belief with the executive team
- Ensure each executive is operating to 80-90% capacity to allow space for new entrepreneurial activities
- Entrepreneurial mechanisms to deliver the value.
We choose the critical value metric with the client for the next stage of their business development. In the partnership discussions, this could be related to the company share price, the revenue increase or the increase in EBITDA.
For more information, watch Warwick Brady, CEO of Stobart Group explaining the value partnership that they have entered into with Xinfu below, and do not hesitate to fill out our contact form with other enquiries.